Visually Showcasing Expertise
Project: Vybrante Ventures
Kerrian, of Vybrante Ventures, is a coach and consultant who helps Type A and women professionals unlock their highest performance level. She came to me unsure how to best showcase her expertise on her website. She knew what her business offered and how she can help people, but was unsure how to showcase that on her website. We discussed her experience and how a new website could really showcase that experience to appeal to her ideal clients. She wanted a vibrant website that wasn’t a “cookie cutter” design.
“What I truly appreciated is that the process was so incredibly clear – there were no surprises. I was clear on exactly what I had to do and when I had to make decisions and I was clear on what Clare would be doing/delivering and by when.”
Kerrian has grown so much since her website launched! Her business has added two new team members and she is working to start a philanthropy wing of her business, a dream of Kerrian’s from the start. She has been featured on a number of podcast, writes regularly for Thrive Global, does regular public speaking, and best of all, is helping clients unlock their highest potential. We continue to work together as her business grows to ensure that her website reflects the facets of her business.
What We Did
- Incorporated existing branding into website design
- Strategize site architecture to be clear and not overwhelm or confuse visitors
- Create vibrant but professional design
- Split services into four distinct groups of services
- Highlight opt-ins for four services
- Create learning center with blog, vlog, and frequently asked questions to provide a one stop-shop for people wanting to learn more about the topics Kerrian teaches and coaches on